Operational Risk Manager - DNB Finland
DNB Finland Branch, established in 2004, offers corporate banking services, mainly lending and cash management solutions to Nordic large corporates. DNB Auto Finance Oy, a subsidiary established in 2019 provides financing for new and used cars to both consumer and business customers. Currently, DNB has all together 31 employees in Finland.
The Branch's main activity in Finland is within Corporate Banking Future & Tech Industries in addition to serving inbound Group clients in International Desk. We have a solid footprint especially in Forest Industries - and the bank sees more opportunities in the Finnish market to be pursued.
DNB Finland is now looking to recruit an
Operational Risk Manager
within its Operations and Business Support division in Finland for the purposes of helping the business to identify, manage and mitigate non-financial risks as well as provide non-financial risk advice and guidance to the business.
- Acting as subject matter expert in Finland and sparring partner for all day-to-day non-financial risk questions
- Engaging with the business in their work with identifying and mitigating risks in respect of projects, new and existing products, and end-to-end processes etc.
- Implement the non-financial risk framework
- Aggregate and analyze risk events
- Support the business in their work with their business continuity plan
- Facilitate Risk Control Self Assessments together with the business
- Preparing risk reporting to management
- Liaise and keep close to key stakeholders and cross-border teams within the bank´s risk environments
- Education on master's degree level or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience from similar positions
- Strong knowledge and understanding of major regulations
- Fluent in Finnish and English (both oral and written
- Excellent analytic skills
Key personal skills
- Great sense of ownership and of getting things done in a service minded and proactive way
- An analytical and inquisitive personality while ensuring accuracy and attention to detail in an operational manner
- Ability and willingness to question assumptions, perform critical analysis, and challenge management and colleagues when appropriate
- "Hands-on" attitude
- A clear and concise communicator with staff at all levels, and able to debate and explain complex topics and principles
- Independent, operational, and flexible mind-set with strong time management skills
Operational Risk Manager will report to the Head of Operations and Business Support but will work closely with other functions across the DNB Group. You will also be part of the team Risk & Quality International.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Experis. If this sounds appealing to you, please apply in English by sending your CV and motivation letter with your salary request through Experis website www.experis.fi by 31.1.2022.
For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Pia Igoni, +358 40 166 2409 or [email protected] .
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.