Enedo is a European designer and producer of high-quality electronic power supplies and systems for critical equipment even in the most demanding environments. Enedo's mission is to make electricity better - more reliable, more secure, more energy efficient - and just right to fit its purpose. Enedo's three main product categories are Led Drivers, Power supplies and Power Systems. In 2021 the group´s revenue was EUR 36,4 million. Enedo has 330 employees, and its main functions are located in Finland, Italy, Tunisia and USA. The group´s head office is in Finland and parent company Enedo Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Enedo's net sales has been growing with 23% during the first 9 months of 2022.
We are looking for a Quality manager at our office in Vantaa
As a Quality Manager your focus is to maintain, develop and improve continuously the QS and ensure that continuous improvement takes place in the company. You keep contact with auditors, including customer audits, and ensure that QS is audited in a timely manner. In this key role it is important to keep and improve the database for quality issues and statistic, as well analyze data and develop action plans for improvement.
You will also be responsible for
- Ensure that customers are well informed at all times about their quality complaints
- Coordination of quality issues towards customers and suppliers
- Participation in management review
- Supplier audits, internal audits
- Reclamation handling
- Communication of QS updates
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have
- electronics/electrical R&D experience
- experience in ISO9000 and ISO14000 implementation
- a degree in electronics engineering
- Passion to work in the customer interface solving challenges
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and in English, both written and spoken
We're hoping that you are a hands-on person who always strives for continuous improvement and effectiveness through simplicity.
We offer you
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- Interesting role with possibility to work on the complete product lifecycle
- International working environment
- Supportive team and a transparent work culture
- Flexible hybrid working possibility
Information and application
If you think you might be a good fit and want to join the team, apply for the job. We start interviews already during application period, so send your application right away. Last application date is 13.2.2023. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Teija Pihlajamäki, 044 5061105, or [email protected]
Experis on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.