Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility, and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications, and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 370 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
We are now looking for a Quality Manager to join our Operational Quality team in the Helsinki office.
This role includes ensuring Quality Assurance in SLC R&D projects. In addition, you will work on supplier quality activities (both manufacturing and sw development) and on product quality activities.
You will work in an international environment with various highly skilled experts with the target to improve and optimize the SLC's daily practices with the focus on customers. You will join our quality community consisting of 8 professionals in Finland and a bigger team abroad in other SLC entities. Hence, support is always available. Due to the nature of our business, quality is the key value in our company, and therefore you are genuinely needed and valued along our common journey.
Main role and responsibilities
- Supplier Quality Manager activities as e.g. supplier meetings, supplier audits and claim management
- Product Quality Manager activities as e.g. customer claim management, return rate and
- other product quality analysis
- Project Quality Manager activities in R&D, including both software and hardware projects.
- Supporting the projects in lean/agile way of working
- Supporting the project in preparing project milestones and quality targets
- Monitoring the project quality according to project plans, processes, and objectives
- Working on different quality improvements including both process and product quality improvements, root cause analysis and lessons learned
What we expect of you
- Experience in quality assurance and project management
- Experience in working with suppliers.
- Knowledge in root cause analysis and problem-solving methods.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills are required.
Succeeding in this role requires both good cooperation skills and an ability to work independently, in an analytical and proactive way. We also appreciate courage to bring up improvement needs as well as flexibility and diplomacy as core qualities in your way of working as you will be working in multifunctional and international teams with customer orientation.
What we offer
We provide you a seat in a superb team that can have fun but is serious about business. Our working environment is international, both internally and externally. Be a part of a successful and friendly large team in Finland that work with great innovative solutions. We are looking for a long-term employee. The employment relationship is first concluded for a fixed period of 12 months with ManpowerGroup, after that there is excellent opportunity for an extension contract. The works will start in August-September.
Would you be our new colleague? We are waiting for your application!
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with ManpowerGroup, Experis Finland. Apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi latest on 20th of June.
For more information, please contact Head of Operational Quality Finland Maria Rosenvall by phone 050-4360870 on Wed 7th of June at 13.30-14.30 or Fri 16th of June at 14.30-15.30 or Senior Recruitment Consultant Niina Kronqvist 040-5169903 [email protected] .
Experis on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.