The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern.
Our client European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for a Regulatory Support Assistant for a fixed term employment relationship. The position is starting 1/1/2022 and will continue until 31/3/2022. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center.
The regulatory support assistant will support the SME verification team in the assessment of the size of companies according to the European Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC. In particular, the assistant will perform detailed assessment of companies' ownership structure, financial and headcount data to determine if a company is micro, small or medium-sized enterprise as defined by the European Commission recommendation. This work will also require contacting and providing support to companies via email and phone.
- Experience in meeting organisation and office management or secretarial support;
- Experience/capacity to work with IT-based processing tools and procedures
- Communication: ability to write and to communicate orally in English at a good level;
- Working with others and interpersonal relations: ability to work co-operatively with others in order to reach common goals; ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Quality and results orientation: ability to produce reliable, constant and regular results;
- Self-management: ability to manage priorities efficiently;
- Professional knowledge and development: commitment to learning new tasks and skills.
- Education in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Perform verification of SME registrants' company size, research on company background, analyse ownership structure, financial and headcount data
- Prepare SME decisions and formal communication letters
- Respond to general queries and communications from registrants in line with the relevant regulation/Recommendation, make phone calls when necessary.
- Prepare other types of communications to the registrants as required
- Provide support in horizontal tasks of the SME team, such as external and internal communication
- Send decisions to registrants through Dynamic Case and REACH-IT
- Monitor and report, archive, assist in management of functional mailboxes.
Before appointment, successful applicants will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Apply for this job preferably with an EUROPASS CV as soon as possible, 25th November at the latest.
Manpower on maailman johtavia rekrytointi- ja henkilöstöalan yrityksiä, joka toimii 80 maassa ja on markkinajohtaja Pohjoismaissa ja Baltiassa. Suomessa olemme yksi suurimmista rekrytointiin, henkilöstövuokraukseen ja soveltuvuusarviointeihin erikoistuneista yrityksistä. Työnantajat etsivät kauttamme taitavia ja motivoituneita ammattilaisia kaikille organisaatiotasoille, määräaikaisiin ja vakituisiin työsuhteisiin. Palvelemme asiakkaitamme ja hakijoitamme valtakunnallisesti aluetoimistojemme kautta.