We protect your critical data
We are a small but dedicated cybersecurity shop with over 25 years of experience in safeguarding mission-critical data in transit, in use, and at rest for leading organizations around the world.
We build best-of-breed solutions for interactive and M2M access management, data encryption, mainframe security, and secure, remote file transfers.
With offices in Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, Central Europe, the United States, and South-East Asia and more than 50 specialist partners around the globe, we serve our customers globally 24/7. https://www.ssh.com/
We are looking for a hands-on and experienced Sales & Renewal Coordinator for our client SSH Communications Security Oyj. This is a fixed term position from end of May 2021 to mid-September 2021. SSH Communications Securitys office is located in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki, but due to the current situation work is performed remotely.
As a Sales & Renewal Coordinator your tasks focus on processing sales orders and responding to customers' and partners' various commercial support requests timely. You utilize ERP and web-based system to improve the workflow as a member of Quote-to-Invoice process. In your daily work you collaborate with sales team and other associated teams to maintain and support developing APAC & EMEA customer bases. This role requires ability learn new things effectively and an independent approach to work.
Key job qualifications
- Knowledge on NetSuite and Salesforce
- Good understanding on order handling & inside sales work process
- Good interpersonal communication skills to maintain good partner& customer relationships
- Basic knowledge / interest in learning SSH products
- Customer oriented and sales-driven mind-set
- Proficiency in English is must
Main job responsibilities
- Managing customer service tasks regarding orders processing, contract renewals, license status reviews and quotes.
- Sending service contract soon-to-expire reports regularly to partners/direct customers, and following up to maintain existing customers and maximize the renewal rate.
- Handling user requests on download and support site access and facilitating between different internal depts.
- Escalation point for critical support/pre-sales tickets, especially raised by customers
- Providing information on our business policies and practices.
- Following up / communicating inbound leads, query and opportunities and tracking progress.
- Support on vendor registration for new customers.
- Assisting finance on resolving overdue payment or other invoice issues.
Main area of responsibilities is APAC, and EMEA by request. Working times are adjusted so that they are best serving these time zones.
This is a work opportunity in an international publicly listed company where you have a possibility to increase your financial skills and develop your professionality. SSH is a knowledgeable, supportive and relaxed work community. The compensation for work is competitive.
The background of all new employees of SSH will be checked by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (SUPO).
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English through Manpower.fi. We will begin our recruitment process immediately, so please send your application as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as possible. The position is Interim and Manpower will be the final employer for this upcoming period.
For more information, feel free to contact Recruitment Consultant Suvi Väänänen, email@example.com +358401679091 or Recruitment Consultant Laura Parviainen, firstname.lastname@example.org +358406310261.
Manpower on maailman johtavia rekrytointi- ja henkilöstöalan yrityksiä, joka toimii 80 maassa ja on markkinajohtaja Pohjoismaissa ja Baltiassa. Suomessa olemme yksi suurimmista rekrytointiin, henkilöstövuokraukseen ja soveltuvuusarviointeihin erikoistuneista yrityksistä. Työnantajat etsivät kauttamme taitavia ja motivoituneita ammattilaisia kaikille organisaatiotasoille, määräaikaisiin ja vakituisiin työsuhteisiin. Palvelemme asiakkaitamme ja hakijoitamme valtakunnallisesti aluetoimistojemme kautta.