Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer's products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. In Finland, Bayer employs about 800 people, located in Espoo and Turku. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Do you enjoy scientific writing and working in a global team?
Bayer is looking for a SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL WRITER to Espoo
The Scientific Medical Writer is the primary author of the protocol and protocol amendments, develops the protocol according to SOPs all project standards, as well as incorporates study design input from the Global Clinical Leader, Study Medical Expert, Study Manager, Study Statistician, and other ad hoc team experts. In addition, the Scientific Medical Writer is the primary author of the Clinical Study Report, including narratives. She / he also develops the CSR according to SOPs, project standards and based on materials provided i.e. protocol, associated study documents, and statistical tables/text. The employer will be Experis.
Responsibilities also include:
- Providing patients' case summaries on an ongoing basis, according to Medical Review Plan.
- Maintaining the integrity and overall consistency of the CSR document, and managing the CSR planning, development, review and approval process.
- Working with study level documents.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in scientific writing in oncology area.
- Doctoral degree e.g. in cell and molecular biology, or other related field.
- A solid publication track record.
- Good scientific writing and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work in global environment, excellent English language skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and application with the salary request by 15.2.2020 in www.experis.fi. For more information, please contact Consultant Manager Virpi Mäentaus, virpi.maentaus(at)fi.experis.com or +358 40 723 9913.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.