Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 188,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world. More information at Huawei.com
Huawei Technologies Finland is looking for a Site Engineer in Sales Office in Metsälä.
- Responsible for civil work and installation quality related tasks
- Defining, communicating, training and enforcing the Project Quality Standards
- Review and verify Civil works drawings for Telecommunication Base Stations, including designing of pole, grounding system, power, protection and the placement of Telecommunication equipment.
- Communicate between customer and partners about problem of site design drawing and resolving the design problem.
- To check whether the partners build the sites according to design drawing, including the quality of site construction which partners build.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be > 3 years' experience in civil work related field.
- Must communicate fluently in both Finnish and English.
- Must be familiar with the design standard of Finnish civil work, and be proficient to use the local design standard to design base stations, including pole, cable route, grounding system, etc.
- Necessary skills of communication and management.
- Familiar with Microsoft office, skill for design tools like AUTOCAD preferred
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.manpower.fi ASAP
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, petteri.paassola(at)fi.experis.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.