Secure Land Communication (SLC), an Airbus business unit, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 370 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
We are now looking for a skilled and motivated Sourcing Manager to join our Procurement Team in the Helsinki office. You will be in charge of a portfolio of engineer service suppliers as well as sourcing activities related to projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in strategic sourcing, vendor management and understanding of sourcing of engineering services as well as software services.
This is a temporary position until the end of 2024 and the employment relationship is with Experis / Manpower Group Oy.
● collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand technical requirements and ensure supplier capabilities align with business needs
● Preparing and launching RFQs
● Leading the supplier evaluation and selection process
● Negotiate contracts, terms, and pricing structures with suppliers to optimise value and maintain cost - effectiveness
● Support on the purchase order process
What we expect from you
● BSc or MSc degree in business, SW engineering or other relevant field
● Experience in sourcing, IT or legal (procurement experience is a plus)
● Knowledge of procurement contracts and compliance (competence in contract negotiations, in software or subcontracting areas, is also a plus)
● Ability to work and co-operate in a multicultural environment
● Self-driven, flexible attitude with efficient way of working
● Analytical and long-term thinking with ability to see the big picture
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills, good influencing and networking skills
● Excellent written and spoken English.
What we are offering you
We provide you a seat in a superb team that can have fun but is serious about business. Our working environment is international, both internally and externally. Be a part of a successful and friendly large team in Finland that work with great innovative solutions.
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Experis Finland. Apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (Sourcing Manager) on 26th of February at the latest.
For more information, please contact Principal Recruitment Advisor Heli Villa, [email protected] or call +358 50 5703 680.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.