Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of pharmaceuticals, consumer health and crop science. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer's products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. At Bayer, you will have the opportunity to work in a global environment with colleagues across the borders in a culture of innovation and adding value to the community and the clients.
We are looking for a STUDY LEAD MONITOR to join Bayer's Oncology Business Unit in Espoo.
The Study Lead Monitor is responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of Monitoring and Site Management activities for the assigned global Phase I-IV clinical trials. You work in close collaboration with Study Manager and Corse Study Team. You lead and manage the multinational team of Country Lead Monitors and Clinical Research Associates for the assigned clinical trials within the oncology area. Since your team is global, you have excellent leadership skills and you communicate fluently and with self-confidence in international teams. The employment is permanent, and the employer will be Experis.
Your main responsibilities include
- Be an Advisor in Core Study Team as an expert in the operational aspects of conducting a clinical trial.
- Verifying study processes and expectations correspond to the practicality of conducting the trial from the operational perspective, from study feasibility to study close out.
- Leading and motivating the assigned Country Lead Monitors and Clinical Research Associates globally, oversee the operational conduct and quality oversight of the study from the global perspective.
- Responsibility of developing the study specific Monitoring Plan and Training Plan.
We wish you have the following qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a Natural Science, Health Care or equivalent field.
- Several years of relevant direct monitoring experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, as well as understanding the nature of oncology studies.
- Solid knowledge of ICH-GCP and international regulations.
- Awareness and understanding of cultural differences as well as regional operational differences.
- Finnish language skill is an advantage.
Please apply by registering your CV in English, with the salary request in Experis website www.experis.fi by 7.4.2020. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Tea Laamanen tea.laamanen (at) fi.experis.com or +358 400 219 229.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.