Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world's largest businesses for the past 50 years. We believe innovation and collective knowledge can transform all our futures with greater purpose.
TCS is a global leader in IT services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
We are now looking for TECHNICAL ARCHITECTS
- Deployment and Operations of large-scale networks including firewalls load lancers and VPN services
- Maintains and cultivate strong customer relationships at all levels
- Documentation of network platforms and services.
Key Skills Required
-Minimum 5+ years of experience in network management and troubleshooting
- Solid networking skills (Routing or Firewalling or Load balancers)
- Strong expertise in your domain, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- The ability to understand complex IT environments
- Strong communication skills (English is a plus)
- Suitable educational background (Vocational Course or University Degree)
- 5 Years residency in Finland if not Finnish National (Must have)
You can work at our client's office in Helsinki or remotely. There are 45 IT professionals working in our team. You can be a junior or senior based on your experience, we take applicants of all levels into consideration. The position is permanent and full-time.
We do recruitment in cooperation with Experis. Please apply for the position no later than April 16, 2023 by attaching your resume and salary expectations. For more information about the position, please contact senior consultant Ann-Mari Kankaanranta by email: [email protected]
For more information on TCS visit us at www.tcs.com
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.