Klinik Healthcare Solutions is a health technology company that produces AI-powered solutions for healthcare providers to enable better healthcare for all. We create clinically proven solutions and services for condition and urgency recognition, customer segmentation and patient flow management. Klinik's main market areas are Finland, UK and Portugal.
We are looking for a new member to strengthen our tech team:
TEST & REQUIREMENTS LEAD
You will have a key role in our company in designing, improving and delivering Klinik's test processes, automation and reporting to the next level.
Klinik offers an energetic scale-up atmosphere, great co-workers and the opportunity to affect the future of international healthcare services.
Qualifications we ask for include the capability to make automatic tests and their documentation part of our everyday life, which requires solid know-how of the modern test tools. We appreciate good interpersonal skills as your expertise will help with developing our processes and technical solutions. Since we are a quite small team, you should be able to lead your own work and make decisions independently. You will get the possibility to influence your areas of responsibility, as well as the chance to create and build something new. We are looking for an ambitious personality with enthusiasm and willingness to learn continuously. In return, Klinik offers an inspiring environment and personal empowerment.
We wish you have the following know-how:
- Strong technical background on testing processes and automation (Front-end and Back-end)
- Understanding requirements and specifications for User Stories and ability to create testing to match the acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and understanding the importance of testing
- Expertise with JIRA, Confluence, Xray and Cypress.io is a plus
- Familiarity with IT standards (ISO), frameworks and processes is a plus
- Understanding of ISO:13485 'Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes 2016' from a software validation perspective is a distinct advantage.
- Master's or B.Sc degree in relevant technical field
- Fluent English language skills and capable of communicating in multi-cultural team (FI, UK & NL)
This role is located in our HQ in the capital area in Finland but offers opportunities for remote work. We offer a competitive compensation, benefits and collaborative work style. We also believe that a meaningful work in healthcare makes a difference. If this sounds interesting to you, please apply in English by sending your CV and motivation letter with your salary request through Experis website www.experis.fi by 27.9.2021. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Tea Laamanen, tea.laamanen (at) fi.experis.com or +358 400 219 229. We look forward to hearing from you!
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.