Eaton has a strong knowledge base in Finland as its local subsidiary, with 300 employees. The company has been developing and manufacturing UPSs and power conversion technology since 1962. We are a power management company made up of over 85,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities-and the positive impact we can have on the world. https://www.eaton.com/fi/fi-fi.html
Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Due to growth, we are looking for new talent to work at Eaton`s UPS factory in Espoo. You may already be an experienced expert or at the beginning of you career - we are interested in hearing from you!
Test Engineer / Test Technician
Being part of the R&D team, Eaton´s Test Engineers serve a crucial role in the development of next generation UPS devices systems and technologies. You will be responsible for laboratory-based tasks, which include building and modifying prototypes, building test set-ups, perform testing and analyzing results. You will also provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively while following correct procedures and health and safety guidelines. With the team, you will be supporting Eaton's internal R&D Engineering organization with technical requests. You will work within our world class Engineering Team in Espoo Site and in close collaboration with different stakeholders (R&D, Service and Manufacturing).
- Planning tests and building test setups, carrying out tests and documenting the results
- Developing test processes, planning, requirements, documentation, and automation
- Maintaining testing equipment in the laboratory
- Taking responsibility for electrical safety issues in high power laboratory
- Cooperating with Eaton test organizations around the world
- Providing technical support for sales, marketing, service, and production organizations
- Participating in new product development
We are looking for
Experience in electrical product testing, electrical installations or similar. Required amount of experience depends on type of experience and education. We are looking for junior to senior candidates as we have several open positions.
- Electrician, Technician or Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering (Finnish degree)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in electronic product electrical testing, electrical installations or similar
- Experience from laboratory work
- Understanding of power electronics
- Hands on-attitude, ability to learn new things and good teamwork skills
- Fluency in English
What Eaton offers You
- Challenging and rewarding projects in dynamic collaborative team
- You'll have the opportunity to experience R&D work in a global environment and learn from our senior power electronics experts globally. You'll hone your engineering while developing new cutting-edge UPS devices to help Eaton's customers manage their power needs more effectively and efficiently
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are very important for us
- Great work-life balance: remote work possibility (Hybrid)
- Culture & Values - We are more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Great promotional opportunities - We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Got interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you! Submit your CV and cover letter with your salary request by 25.6.2023. We process applications already during application time so apply for the position as soon as possible. For more information, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mari Mielonen, [email protected] or 040 623 7032.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.