When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Our Finland locations include Vantaa and Joensuu, employing over 900 professionals supporting functions such as production, instrument and reagent manufacturing, R&D, marketing, sales, quality, administrative support and supply chain. We hire experts in different fields including engineering, chemistry, microbiology and bioinformatics. Our Vantaa site develops and manufactures pipettes, microplate instruments, magnetic particle processing systems as well as clinical chemistry and industrial chemistry analyzers, laboratory automation solutions and food safety kits. It is conveniently located close to the Vantaankoski railway station. Please read more about Finnish sites, innovative work and collaborative colleagues at https://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/Finland.
Read how our software professionals in Finland are enjoying our innovative work atmosphere and the role they are playing in helping humankind: https://tyopaikat.oikotie.fi/merkityksellista-tyoelamaa/software-engineering-that-matters.
Senior Project Manager, Vantaa, Finland
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be part of our innovative and energetic R&D teams.
The project manager is responsible to lead new product development projects from feasibility to launch, ensuring projects run on-time and on-budget, including project progress reporting to management and other stakeholders.
We are looking for an organized, confident and ambitious candidate with extensive proven track record in managing the full project cycle. We offer you the possibility to work in an exciting global program with a strong visibility in the global organization.
- Manage the new assay product development projects as part of the development program.
- Drive the quality, cost and predictability of projects.
- Apply suitable project management techniques for efficient execution & progress tracking.
- Interact closely with R&D and other functions line management to ensure necessary resources are in place.
- Provide experience and new ideas to improve project management practices in organization as part of the Project Management Office.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Several years project management and team leadership experience in R&D.
- Proven track record in leading successfully new product development projects from start to finish.
- Process oriented and structured working style plus capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- A bachelors' degree or higher or equivalent experience in Engineering/technology, Biosciences, Microbiology, Chemistry, or other applicable field.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing & communication skills.
- Strong sense of organization, ownership and responsibility.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Finnish
- Availability to travel approximately 15% globally
We additionally value:
- Certification (e.g. IPMA/PMP, Six sigma black belt) in project management.
- Experience in IVD industry, especially CE-IVD and FDA regulations.
- Experience of clinical studies.
Interested? Please apply now or by the 7th January, 2020.: Please add your salary request also. Also, notice that we will start to interview even before the dead line.
Further information: Experis Senior Consultants: Pirjo Levänen, tel. 0400 238 418.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.
Asiakaspalvelu – Customer Services
Mekaanisen kunnossapidon työnjohtaja