Nanofoot Finland Oy (www.nanofoot.com), founded 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in diode laser testing and quality control systems. Nanofoot Finland Oy is one of the leading companies in it’s field that has heavily invested to R&D and international growth. At this time NF employs 20 experts.
As the company is growing heavily we are looking for an innovative and experienced
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)
Are you intrigued by the advances in laser industry? Are you excited by the opportunity to develop a company’s technological backbone? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. Our company needs a CTO, who can provide technical leadership and experienced project management skills for the company.
Examples of CTO responsibilities
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Identify new areas of opportunities and create plans to implement them for us and our clients
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Manage R&D team
Desired skills and experience
- exceptional project management and organization skills
- organized and creative mindset that drives you to find innovative solutions to common problems
- ability to communicate with people from different cultures
- M.Sc. or PhD degree in a relevant field of study
- excellent English and Finnish skills
- background in laser physics and/or electronics and/or software development
If you have the skills necessary to fulfill the obligations of a C-level position, we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please contact Nanofoot Finland Oy, CEO Jari Sillanpää 19.3, 15-16 / 20.3, 09-10 or Recruitment Consultant Mikko Keskinen in Experis Finland, +358 40 674 3150 or email@example.com
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.