Savox Communications manufactures professional electronic equipment and hearing protectors. A significant part of products is intrinsically safe and approved for use in Explosive /Hazardous atmospheres in Europe and North America.
Our products are sold globally, predominantly EU, UK, US / Canada, Asia. Savox also develops and manufactures products for customers under their own brand.
Savox employs around 250 skilled professionals around the world working with high-quality communication solutions. Our company culture is international and result-driven. Now we are looking for a
to strengthen the Compliance Team.
Our Compliance Team handles new product regulatory approvals, certifications, qualifications and reporting (EMC, wireless, safety, ATEX /IECEx /UKEX/ UL 913, WEEE, RoHS, REACh, Conflict Minerals).
Other responsibilities are:
- Planning and implementing official tests
- Supporting and training other departments in compliance related issues
- Monitors regulatory development
- Responds to customer and authorities' inquiries related to products' compliance
- Participates in audits by certification agencies, customers and suppliers
Your main tasks would be:
- Product regulatory & legal requirements research and market access, regulatory updates follow-up
- Maintaining compliance registers (certificates, regulatory instruments, etc.), informing the interested parties of the updates
- Regulatory declarations and self-declarations of compliance: issue and maintenance
- Certification's maintenance and ongoing compliance
- Compiling and maintaining technical files
- Sales & Marketing support
- Customer inquiries and reporting
- Ex management representative
- Maintaining Savox accounts at certification and approvals authorities websites (FCC, Bluetooth SIG, certification houses, etc.)
- Creating and maintaining compliance-specific training materials (Ex, PPE, Compliance, Export control)
- Personnel training and maintaining training registers
- Supervising and training Junior Compliance Manager
- Critical supplier EX approval, part of audit team
- Certification bodies and customer audits as a company representative
What we hope from you:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Several years of experience in compliance and approvals of electronic equipment
- Experience in EX / ATEX
- Experience with independent legal and regulatory research
- Knowledge of standards & regulations and product approval process
- Ability to present information clearly in written and oral form
- Analytical and systematic team player with an independent and proactive working style
- Language skills: fluent written and spoken English
We offer a unique opportunity to work in an international and professional team where results are made together. We are proud of our solutions which help professionals protect others and save lives. In addition to employee benefits such as lunch and recreational benefits, we offer colleagues who make the work fun. This is a full-time and permanent job, where you will also have a flexible possibility to work from home.
Did we catch your interest? We are looking forward hearing from you! Submit your application with your salary request by 9.6.2022. We process applications already during application time so apply for the position as soon as possible. For more information, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mari Mielonen, [email protected] or 040 623 7032.
Experis on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.