Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 370 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
Our Client Airbus team is looking for a General Procurement Sourcing Manager. General Procurement Sourcing Manager will contribute to the General procurement sourcing activity, manage the tendering and the contract negotiation to achieve the best purchasing conditions in accordance within Company requirements. Successful conduct of this job requires excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills as well as good influencing and networking skills.
This is a temporary position (asap- 24.11.2022) and the employment relationship is with Experis / Manpower Group Oy.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Create PO and send the Purchase Orders to the suppliers, as well as the follow up of the delivery.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Bachelor level degree in technical science or business administration.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sourcing / purchasing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English & Finnish language are required
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish the contracts
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
We provide you a seat in a superb team that can have fun but is serious about business. Our working environment is international, both internally and externally. Be a part of a successful and friendly large team in Finland that work with great innovative solutions.
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Experis Finland. Apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (General Procurement Sourcing Manager) latest on 14 th of March. The position will be fulfilled asap. More information, Please contact Senior Consultant Annika Antonen, annika.antonen@ fi.experis.com or call +358 44 281 4001.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.