We are currently looking for an IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN to work at our client in Olkiluoto.
Your daily tasks include:
- Processing daily IT tickets
- Managing user account privileges in the company Active Directory
- Handling of the IT new arrival and departure process
- Managing and tracking the company's IT assets
- Deploying software packages remotely using SCCM and OCS
- Deploying new workstations using MDT / SCCM
- Migration of Windows 7 workstations to Windows 10
- Solving tickets on-site and remotely via phone and remote assistance
- Creating and updating documentation
- Handling warranty cases together with suppliers
- Managing of the company's cloud sharing platform (user accounts and privileges)
We are looking for following qualities:
- Relevant education background
- Good computer skills for both hardware and software
- Knowledge with Windows operating systems and most common applications (Linux skills is considered as a benefit)
- social skills and customer service attitude
- problem solving skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages considered as plus
For more information please contact Manpower Recruitment Consultant Elina Ruha at 040 627 8528. The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. The contract will be signed with Manpower for at least one year, with possibility for extension.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation.