Kantar is the world's leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people and inspire growth. There are over 25 000 Kantarians in more than 100 countries. In Finnish branch there are 60 skilled professionals.
We are now looking for a Junior Finance Business Partner
As a Junior Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner, project managers and the whole finance team in Finland and abroad. Our Finance Business partnership team is responsible for financial reporting and financial analysis to support the decision making of our business. We are looking for a true team player with excellent communication and interaction skills, who enjoys working together with the team members and other stakeholders. The office is located in Espoo at the moment but we will move to Helsinki city centrum in August 2022.
This position is temporary and the ideal starting date is in August and would last till 31.12.2022. It is possible this temporary assignment is prolonged. Primarily we are looking for a full-time employee but you are also able to work part-time (80%) if it suits you better.
Your responsibilities would include e.g.:
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Supporting business from finance standpoint by providing relevant details as well as understanding of the big picture
- Process development and project work
- Month-end closing activities
We would expect you to have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in accounting or controlling
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or Business Administration
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in SAP, Hyperion or similar consolidated reporting systems
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amount of data to support decision making
- Willingness to learn and to actively further develop your own responsibility area
- Fluent spoken and written skills in both Finnish and English
It would be beneficial in this position, if you also have:
- Ability to prioritize and manage your workload effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possibility to expand your expertise in financial reporting and global business environment
- Opportunity to work with diverse divisions with our methods and tools
- Partnership of global community of finance colleagues
- Opportunity to work both in the center of Helsinki and remotely
Are you interested and could you be the one we're looking for?
Please apply by registering your CV at www.manpower.fi. If you have any questions please contact Heidi Yrjä, Recruitment Consultant, Manpower, [email protected] or Laura Parviainen, Senior Research Consultant, Manpower [email protected]
Manpower on maailman johtavia rekrytointi- ja henkilöstöalan yrityksiä, joka toimii 80 maassa ja on markkinajohtaja Pohjoismaissa ja Baltiassa. Suomessa olemme yksi suurimmista rekrytointiin, henkilöstövuokraukseen ja soveltuvuusarviointeihin erikoistuneista yrityksistä. Työnantajat etsivät kauttamme taitavia ja motivoituneita ammattilaisia kaikille organisaatiotasoille, määräaikaisiin ja vakituisiin työsuhteisiin. Palvelemme asiakkaitamme ja hakijoitamme valtakunnallisesti aluetoimistojemme kautta.