We are looking for R&D Coordinator to our international technology company client for an 18 months project via ManpowerGroup. During this period your employment contract will be permanent.
In this role you will be working hands-on with unique micro- and nanofabrication technologies and tools to planning and support research and development trials. With an open and determined attitude you will collaborate closely and efficiently with other teams and experts.
* Operative guiding during trials.
* Compiling instructions of trials for production operations.
* Dealing independently with special trials and tasks (process engineering, future technology).
* Planning and scheduling trials.
* Collect observations and give feedbacks.
* Work closely with R&D engineers and production operators.
* Closely involved in the development of the production process of the products
* Logical way of thinking and open minds.
* Meticulous and systematic.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work effectively and dealing with ambiguity in complex environment.
* Project process understanding.
* Good team player.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
* Growth mindset.
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.