At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
To support the growth of Henkel we are looking for an
AREA SALES MANAGER
to join the Vehicle Repair Maintenance (VRM) business in Finland.
This is an exciting position where you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the VRM business in Finland. By focusing on prospects for growth, you will increase market share and build effective customer relationships while also securing a strong cooperation and long-term relationship with existing customers and distributors. You will ensure the product availability on customers and provide technical advice together with local sales organization to support customers in all aspects of the VRM business. You will be a member of the Nordic VRM team reporting to the Nordic Area Sales Manager located in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You have preferably good knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket; the job is ideally suited for someone already operating and working in the vehicle aftermarket.
- You hold a University degree within Business, Engineering or any other related studies or similar working experience.
- Experienced in successfully handling B2B customers as well as commercial negotiation experience.
- Analytically skilled with a problem-solving attitude.
- Fluent in Finnish and English language.
- Willingness to travel regularly, mainly in Finland. Expected hotel nights +75 per year.
- Holds a driver's license.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with salary request in English via the link below. For further information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / email@example.com or Pia Igoni +358 40 166 2409 / firstname.lastname@example.org .
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.