Would you like to work in a company whose business is supported by global megatrends such as electrification, clean-tech and energy efficiency? Do you want to be a part of projects for global customers that include the world's biggest devices such as hybrid electric ships, high voltage grid networks and huge mining machines? Join our energetic team to make this world a cooler place!
Adwatec is a technology company designing and manufacturing water cooling stations and serving customers globally. With two decades of experience in advanced cooling technology and a strong focus on R&D, we provide our customers proven, state-of-the-art solutions today and in the future.
Adwatec Ltd is part of Helkama Emotor Group that employs 400 professionals worldwide. The company's turnover in 2017 was 2,2 M€ and it is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years. The company is headquartered in Finland.
Learn more http://www.adwatec.com/
Now we are looking for
Your main tasks are:
- Sales for standard equipment for selected customer groups and market segments
- Maintaining price lists for sales, dealers and key accounts
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Maintain Adwatec standard warranty terms and conditions for sales and after-sales
- Maintain sales process instructions in Adwatec QA system
Required skills and experience:
- At least 4-5 years of experience in similar tasks
- Adequate education in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience in leading sales opportunities and presenting to clients
- Good contract negotiation and excellent closing skills
- Understanding of complex client needs. Knowledge of the marine business, HVAC/hydraulics business and/or power electronics are an advantage.
- Team player skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
We expect you to provide strong added value with new ideas to our team, and challenge our organization in a positive way. We are looking for a person who has the right amount of resilience and tenacity.
Our customer base is global, so you will also have the possibility to travel (80-100 days/year).
We offer you a chance to work on interesting projects with supportive colleagues in a growing international company. You will get to challenge yourself and constantly develop your skills even further. The position is permanent.
In this recruitment, Adwatec Oy co-operates with Experis as a recruitment partner. For more information regarding the recruitment process, contact Experis Senior Consultant Mikko Keskinen 040 674 3150 ,
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV (with salary request) in our website www.experis.com. The work will begin as soon as the right person is found.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.