Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 188,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world. More information at Huawei.com
If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, Finland Supply Chain Management Department is seeking passionate candidate with "can do spirit" to deliver excellent results together with Huawei Finland and our customers' team. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. The company is growing quickly and these professional roles will have a strong presence in the Huawei Finland. We are offering challenging positions and the opportunities to grow with us
* Manage spare parts asset security and avoid internal control risks;
* Manage spare parts delivery timeliness and meet customer satisfaction requirements.
* Third-party logistics subcontractor KPI management
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or above 1 years planning or logistic experience
* With work experience of supply chain, International trade, logistics or information technology is preferred
* Be able to take multi-task and be good at prioritize and focus on goal and team work
* Good interpersonal &communication skills and strong executive capability with high result orientation
* Good written & verbal command of English.
* Good command in computer skills(MS Excel).
* Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills and Self-motivated and can handle pressure at all levels.
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.manpower.fi ASAP
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, petteri.paassola(at)fi.experis.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.