Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a Study Manager to support our client´s growth within the Oncology portfolio
STUDY MANAGER, Espoo
Our client company, which operates globally within the Life Science sector, is increasing their Oncology portfolio, and is therefore looking for a new Study Manager. The position is placed in the Clinical Project Management Team at the Oncology Strategic Business Unit. The employment is permanent and full-time, and the employer will be Experis.
The Study Manager leads and manages a global, cross-functional Study Team for the entire duration of the study from the study concept to the study report, and respective submissions and Health Authority inspections covering FiM (Phase I) to Phase III trials. The overall objective of the Study Manager is to manage the planning, conduct, analysis and reporting of the assigned global study within the established timeframes and budget, with the quality and requirements necessary for the global regulatory approvals. Ability to create strong team culture, promote good spirit, as well as motivate the Team Members within the international organization is a significant part of the role.
The Study Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Strong Oncology and global Study Management experience.
- Evidence of achieving results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the drug development process, including monitoring, regulatory requirements, drug safety requirements, data management processes and budget parameters.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English and Finnish, as well as strong oral presentation skills, excellent interpersonal skills, decision-making and issue resolution skills.
- Effective planning and organization skills, attention to detail.
Please apply by registering your CV and application letter in English with the salary request in our website www.experis.fi by 31.10.2019. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Tea Laamanen or +358 400 219 229.