Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 100 employees in the Nordics. Evondos is a Great Place to Work® certified company in August 2021, demonstrating our talents feeling about our workplace.
We are growing fast, and as a recognition of that Financial Times, the world's leading global business publication, listed Finnish Evondos among Europe's fastest growing companies in their FT1000 list for 2021. In the list, Evondos was named the 211:th fastest growing company in Europe. Evondos placed as the second fastest growing company in the pharmaceutical category and the 13th fastest growing company in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
We are now looking for a service-oriented
Supplier Quality Manager
Supplier Quality Manager is responsible for material quality supplied to Evondos, covering the whole supplier portfolio. This also includes developing and maintaining the current processes, contributing to creation and evaluation of new processes, involving internal and leading external auditing. Supplier Quality Manager creates Sourcing quality metrics and monitoring practises in the spirit of continuous improvement. He/she is driving Supplier development in terms of quality and capabilities in co-operation with Supplier`s Quality departments. Supplier Quality Manager plans and executes quality assurance and control for the Evondos purchased materials and assemblies. SQM has a key part in new supplier evaluation and approvals. Role as a contributor to new products development and product changes initiated by R&D as working together with R&D and Production to ensure that changes are evaluated and implemented according to medical device regulations and Evondos' quality standards. SQM creates foundation for supplier quality metrics by analysing and continuously developing quality data for supplier evaluation, by utilizing quality feedback, such as reclamations and quality notifications.
You will work in Evondos headquarters in Salo with a remote working possibility.
- Manage Supplier collaboration in areas of quality, development, and supplier audits
- Manage quality tasks as part of project lifecycle, in given timeline and solid reporting of the results; plan, track and control actions agreed with sub-contractors
- Co-operate with Production and R&D in change management
- Co-operate with sub-contractors in providing valid and reliable data to support supplier development
What we expect you to have
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and minimum 5 years of related experience
- Good understanding in mechanical part measurements, tools used and measurement analysis
- Understanding of different manufacturing methods, materials and technologies and knowledge of pros and cons through quality
- Good and wide toolkit for quality tools existing
- Understanding of Verification & validation procedures
- Experience in Statistical tools & techniques
- Skills for driving Continuous Improvement
- Fluent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
What we offer you
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Possibility to influence the future development of healthcare - We trust your expertise
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Experienced teammates and interesting work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth and a chance to develop your capabilities
- Possibility to be part of a winning team in a value-based organizational culture - Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home - apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (Supplier Quality Manager, Evondos) latest on Sunday 12th of December.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email email@example.com.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.