Komplett Bank is a Norwegian bank, which offers leisure and consumer financing without collateral, as well as saving accounts. The bank was established in 2014 with Banking License granted by the Norwegian FSA and is a member of the Norwegian Banks’ Guarantee Fund. Komplett Bank is collaborating with Komplett Group, which also is one of the major owners of the bank. Komplett Group owns some of the most well known online stores in Norway and Scandinavia, such as Komplett.no, MPX.no, Blush.no and Bildeler.no. Komplett Bank is committed to offering the most flexible consumer credit in the market and deposits at favorable terms.
Komplett Bank ASA is expanding rapidly and has major plans for future growth together with, amongst others, Komplett Group.
We are a digital company with innovation in focus. We are now looking for people who want to join us in building a professional environment working towards the Finnish market.
- Inbound and outbound customer contact by telephone and e-mail to both new and existing customers
- Focus on additional sales of insurance products, amongst other
- Case management and other administrative tasks when needed
- You have telemarketing experience or a similar background, but are interested in building a career within the banking industry
- If you have a Bachelor degree it is considered a plus, but it is not a requirement
- You enjoy working towards a goal, and see solutions rather than challenges
- You are structured and thorough in your work
- You are flexible and enjoy a variation in tasks
- You thrive in a social working environment with focus on interdisciplinary collaboration
- You need to speak and write Finnish fluently, and you’re also fluent in English, Swedish or Norwegian
- If you have some knowledge about banking and finance in the Finnish market that is a plus, but not a requirement
- The opportunity to be a part of a successful and fast growing company with competitive salary packages
- An inspiring working environment
- Challenging tasks in a newly started team
- Modern and spacious facilities at Lysaker in Oslo
- Great training opportunities within sales and customer care