Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
We are now looking for a Tax and Accounting Specialist
If you like challenges and would like to become a part of a fast-growing leading international organization, this is the job for you! Huawei is looking for a dedicated and proactive accountant with a "can do attitude" and positive approach. The Tax & Accounting Specialist role is an important position within our Finance Department offering many opportunities and great learning possibilities.
- Handle the company's corporate tax affairs in an efficient manner.
- Complete and/or review all relevant calculations and tax filings (including VAT/CT/WHT).
- Compliance with all applicable tax laws and other requirements which involves updating and optimizing internal procedures and manuals.
- Monitor and maintain transfer pricing compliance across the business.
- Support CFO for the management of tax risks, local accounting, and special application to local authority.
- Annual auditing with external auditors throughout coordination/communication within company.
- Review and analysis of the reports and accounting on monthly / quarterly basis.
- Keep track of the changes in the Local accounting legislation to ensure the reports are delivered with accuracy and on time.
- Cooperate with team members in making monthly and yearly closing including annual reporting, auditing, rolling forecasting and yearly budget.
- The tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or tax related field
- At least 1~3 years accounting or tax experience, international tax experience is mandatory. Solid knowledge in IFRS, Finland accounting standards, VAT, CIT, and transfer pricing
- Candidates with previous experience from an international working environment will be preferred.
- Well-structured and reliable with great skills in terms of working independently as well as in team, able to learn fast and capable of offering support to other team members.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong commitment, persistent and self-driven.
- Availability on a short notice will be an advantage.
- An exciting opportunity to work with the newest technologies within the ICT industry.
- International working environment.
- In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company.
- We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees, in our fast-growing leading international organization.
Employment is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
Interested? Please register your CV at www.experis.fi
For more information please contact Senior Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, petteri.paassola(at)fi.experis.com or 040 17 55 818
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.