AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (London UK), reporting into the Associated British Foods Ingredients Division (France), and is a leading company in the enzymes business with sites worldwide and a Head Office in Germany Operating in the Biotechnology industry we are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and technical enzymes business Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and highly valued by our customers.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Business Analyst to complement our Global FP&A
Team You will:
- Liaise with internal and external functions to promote understanding of business performance act as a true business partner.
- Participate in special projects, providing financial support as required and analyze investment cases as necessary to ensure profitable growth good payback to the business.
- Drive forward simplification and optimization.
- Represent finance in the Integrated Business Planning Process.
- Support the delivery of comprehensive monthly reporting packages with insightful explanations for management, including monthly reviews of budget and forecasts vs actual results etc.
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness of the monthly reports, forecasts and the annual budget or strategy preparation.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis of group, regional or departmental performances with focus on delivering value add and support decision making processes with the relevant data.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master ´ s degree or equivalent in finance, economics, business informatics or similar.
- You have experience in working in modern FP&A team or Business Support functions.
- You have general finance knowledge and strong business acumen.
- You have high degree of interpersonal skills for building positive relationships with team members and business partners.
- You are extremely curious in combination with strong analytical and numerical skills and drive issues to the root cause.
- You are organized and you can effectively manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Good resilience on stress and enjoy working with tight schedules.
- You are confident with MS Office products in depth knowledge of MS Excel, experience with SAP and BI tools (e g Cognos IBM, Power BI) would be beneficial.
- English and Finnish fluency, both spoken written.
We offer an international and constantly evolving team, good personnel benefits and flexible remote working opportunities, however, we hope that you are also ready to work at the Rajamäki factories. Your team members are in Rajamäki and Germany.
We are looking forward to your application!
Recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Experis Finland. Please apply by registering your CV and adding your salary request on the website www.experis.fi avoimet työpaikat "Business Analyst" 13.5.2022.
The selection may already be made during the application period.
Contact Senior Consultant Annika Antonen, [email protected] fi.experis.com, or call 044 2814001.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.